Wild Ride Competition Giveaway
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
- Entry into the competition is FREE and in order to be eligible you need to:
– Like our Facebook Page – www.facebook.com/AquaActionWaterSlides/
– Like our Wild Ride Competition Facebook Post – www.slides.net.au/wildride
– Comment on the post why you would like to win the “Wild Ride™ Water Slide” and post a photo of your pool or proposed pool area. (the best answers & photos will have the best chance of winning).
– Click this link ➡️ https://goo.gl/wHWKn7 and submit your details on the Landing Page.
- The Competition is run by Aqua Action Water Slides and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook™
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- Promotion commences on 1/03/19 and final entries close at 23:59 AEST on 30/09/18 (“Promotional Period”)..
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The draw to select one entry will take place at 8 Tirrabeena Place, Bangor, NSW 2234 midday local time on 01/10/18.
- The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
- The entrant drawn (Participant) will be notified by telephone and in writing by email and their name will be published online on our Facebook Page by 01/10 /18.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion,
- Any cost associated with accessing a promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (e) taking/use of the prize.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- The Promoter is Aqua Action Slides Pty Ltd (ABN 23 009 653 454 ) of 8 Tirrabeena Place, Bangor, NSW 2234.
- Promotion authorised under permit number: LTPS/18/22479